E4H Architecture is a 100% healthcare and health sciences firm dedicated to creating flexible, creative environments that enhance health and well-being.
E4H is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to manage the organization of key client projects. This role will require a working understanding of interior design & project management in an A/E/C firm as well as a solid understanding of healthcare and/or life science architecture and proficiency in REVIT.
- Provide technical expertise to generate documents for healthcare and/or life science projects ranging in size and scope.
- Work in a collaborative multi-disciplinary manner, leading interior design efforts on medium to large and/or complex projects.
- Supervise and mentor design staff, manages client expectations, and is skilled in all aspects of the design process from schematic design through construction administration.
- Contribute to project and marketing/business development efforts with exceptional design and presentation skills.
- Work with Partners and Project Managers on all project efforts, both administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Scope out length and difficulty of tasks and projects. Set goals, anticipate, and adjust for problems and roadblocks.
- Actively manage project budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments.
- Provides oversight and monitoring of work of less experienced interiors staff.
- Ensure quality control on all deliverables.
- May estimate fees, determines scope of work, and prepares proposals and contracts for partner or associated partner review.
- Understand the overall design process and work towards developing and documenting design concepts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Design from an accredited program with NCIDQ licensure or related state licensure.
- Exceptional design and presentation skills with the ability to contribute to the marketing/business development effort.
- 10+ years of experience working in an A/E/C firm or in healthcare or life science interiors or architecture.
- Digital tool proficiency including Revit, PhotoShop, Sketch Up and AdobeSuite.
- Proficiency with Deltek-Ajera software preferred, but not required.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 596833590Posted: 2021-01-22