Beyond Outsourcing… This is OneSourcing…
EAG OneSource (1Source) is a dynamic and growing IT and Back Office Outsourcing firm focused on driving customer success. As an EAG 1Source team member, you will leverage your customer service, management and technical experience to drive continuous value to both your clients and 1Source. Our team members work collaboratively across multiple teams each with different areas of expertise to develop solutions and go forward strategies that enable our clients' success.
EAG OneSource is currently seeking a Senior Professional Services Systems Engineer with Data Center and Azure architecture/implementation experience to join our Cloud & Infrastructure team.
As a Senior Professional Services Systems Engineer, you can expect to:
- Work with customers on various projects including data center implementations/migrations, new office implementations, cloud implementations, network analysis (local and wide area) and configuration/implementations, server/virtualization configuration and implementations, and storage area network implementations/migrations.
- May advise customers on all aspects of technology in order to marry operational goals with IT initiatives.
- Develop project plans and direct the work of yourself and other staff to meet client statement of work deliverables.
- Develop or assist in the development of IT budgets, roadmaps and strategy guides.
- Proactively manage your own workload and projects.
- Lead or assist in network modeling, analysis, planning, and coordination between network and data communications hardware and software.
- Administer network security measures, policies, remediation and security events.
- Assess and analyze client network and infrastructure systems and provide well-crafted IT assessments and IT due diligence reports.
All members of the 1Source team are expected to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, actively participate in our team environment, communicate with our customers in a professional and service-oriented manner and identify process improvement and optimization opportunities. All team members must be able to handle changing priorities, new challenges and multi-tasking.
- Strong experience in 2-3 of the following areas (in order of importance)
- Windows Server/core services implementation, configuration and support (Active Director, DHCP, DNS and Backup/Disaster recovery)
- Azure (AWS acceptable) and Office 365 architecture, implementation and migration experience including Azure Site Recovery and Migration Services
- VMWare installation and configuration
- SQL server implementations (preparing for applications and install of the core system not DBA experience)
- Network LAN/WAN implementation, configuration and support
- Storage Area Network implementation, configuration and support
- Strong troubleshooting skills in the technical areas listed above.
- Experience being the primary implementation engineer and project manager for customer facing projects.
- Previous client facing consulting experience is a MUST HAVE.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivated.
- Aptitude to learn new technology, products and concepts.
- Must be based in Houston or Oklahoma City.
- Must be willing to travel 25%-50%.
- Must be eligible to work for ANY employer in the United States; we are unable to sponsor H1B applicants at this time.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
Get Started Today
Explore your opportunity to become a Professional Services Engineer at EAG 1Source. Apply online or email your questions to recruiting@eag1Source.com.
Posting ID: 593574925Posted: 2021-01-22