Posting Job Title/Experience Level:Software Developer, Full Performance to Expert
Work Location: Herndon and Reston, VA areas as well as Joint Base Andrews
Clearance: Clearance required:TS/SCI with polygraph
- Support Intelligence Community customer and play a critical role in developing information systems that support data ingest, management and analysis.
- Be a part of one of the premier programs supporting the warfighter.
- If you want to be involved in helping the Customer work with its data and develop systems that use data to meet mission objectives, you can be a part of a new contract to make your mark in the IC.
What you'll get to do in this role:
- Support ongoing mission specific data need and work with the latest technologies.
- Work on developing and improving systems in support of the entire defense intelligence enterprise.
- Develop capabilities to condition, prepare and expose data for data science, machine learning, or other analytics.
- Work with an outstanding team of data managers, system engineers, developers, and project managers with a distinct dedication to the mission.
When you have completed this assignment, below are several other career options you can transition into: (ask about our proactive career development program - PCDP)
- Expand your expertise as a developer supporting mission systems continue to expand your expertise as you help the Customer solve their mission challenges.
- Expand your big data technology expertise through training and taking on more challenging assignments.
- Work with AES executive management as a key lead with data systems and help establish the company as a thought leader in developing systems that support the defense intelligence enterprise.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Years of Experience: Full Performance -5 years with BS; 3 years with MS.Senior- 9 years with BS; 7 years with MS.Expert 10-15 years with BS
- Education:BS degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, or IT-related field
- Demonstrate skills and experience requirements from some of the following:
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Unix commands and bash scripting.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies and tools, including Git and Jira
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of cloud environments (AWS, Azure or IBM cloud, etc)
- Demonstrated experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Experience working on systems that develop secure data environment.
- Demonstrated experience with Angular, React, or similar
- Ability to grasp new concepts, technologies and products quickly
- Demonstrated Experience with HBASE and S3
- Experience with database technologies (e.g. MS SQL, MondoDB, MySQL, Apache SOLR, Apache Cassandra)
These experiences are nice to have:
- Experience with software container and container orchestration technologies, including Docker and Mesos.
- Experience with Machine Learning or AI systems.
- Experience with COTS and open source tools for big data storage and analytics.
- Experience with implementing RESTful APIs .
- Familiarity with commercial cloud services and cloud architectures for data-intensive applications
- Experience working with mission stakeholders to design and implement systems to support data science projects
Who are we?Ardent Eagle Solutions (AES), a dynamic and growing company'recipient of the 2019 Inc. 5000-- supporting critical U.S. Intelligence Community and DoD customers in the U.S and around the world is looking to expand its NoVA office with multiple openings. If you want to be a part of mission critical programs that has the potential life span of over five years and is at the heart of big data and analytical tools for the customer, then this program is for you. AES has been helping our customers meet their challenges by offering expert services in systems development, field IT operations, software development, network engineering, PMO support, cloud engineering, and data management/analysis. We are a leading VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) focused on the success and growth of our employees, maintaining the family feel and nimble responsiveness of a smaller company, while providing outstanding support to our customers and their missions for over seven years.
Where we are going?AES is anticipating multiple new programs throughout the first half of 2020. All these programs involve challenging positions in high-end IT and data programs that will directly support mission partners. We are looking for the best to be a part of new programs from the ground up where you can have a lasting impact on the Customers' needs.
If our position is of interest let's connect to discuss the Ardent winning culture and how we can partner together.
At Ardent Eagle Solutions, we offer a comprehensive benefits package to our employees and their families:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Assistance
- Paid Time Off (Enhanced)
This job description is intended to describe the general scope of work and level of work that is needed to perform while on task. Other duties may be assigned.
Ardent Eagle Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer