Early Steps Learning Foundation is looking for a friendly, loving dedicated Lead Toddler Teacher to join our preschool family. Must be energetic and willing to go the extra mile while creating a safe learning environment for the children in your care.
- To implement daily curriculum & follow our program daily schedule.
- Good organization skills and time management.
- Great communication skills while being a team player.
- Wonderful Parent-Teacher interactions.
- Classroom maintenance of materials and furniture while cleaning daily.
- Experience in adopting your classroom to fit the needs of the children in your care.
- Promoting Early Steps Learning Foundation core beliefs while following DHS rules & regulations.
- Most importantly providing a healthy nurturing relationship with the children in your care
Required work experience:
- A minimum of at least 1 year of successfully working in a childcare center setting as a Lead Teacher or Assistant Teacher
CPR & First Aid
- A minimum of 24 quarter college credits will be accepted with 1 year of experience working in a childcare setting.
- CDA (preferred in infant and toddlers however not required)
- AS/AAS Degree in ECE
-Teachers Aide- prior experience is excellent but not required training available upon hire