TENICA is looking to hire a NASA Solutions Architect.
Job location: Chantilly, VA
- Serve as a strategic consultant for government client work
- Understanding of earth exploration from space, space exploration from space, space and ground system engineering and technology insertion
- Advise leadership on mission critical understanding of client and client priorities to recognize and shape new business opportunities
- Produce and present findings and recommendations to a team of colleagues and clients
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) of NASA to advise VP and CEO
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering or science discipline (desired)
- At least 8+ years of experience in the analysis, design, and development of Satellite systems
- Prior experience working with NASA programs and projects
- Prior experience working with Department of Defense and/or Intelligence Community organizations
- Satellite on-console operations experience in command and control, spacecraft or payload subsystems
- Understanding of and experience with NASA programs
TENICA and Associates LLC is a leading provider of government services and consulting solutions in the areas of national defense, homeland and cyber security for both government and commercial clients. We assess your needs, provide a perspective based on knowledge and operational experience. Founded in 2008 and based in Chanilly, Virginia, TENICA is a U.S. Small Business Administration 8(a) Certified Business, a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and a Woman-Owned Small Business.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
Posting ID: 597499735Posted: 2021-01-18