Director of Sales Great Lake Region
You have integrity and hold yourself to the highest ethical standards. You have a reputation for excellence and your attention to detail is impeccable. For you, no task is too small or too big, you can do it all. If this sounds like you, we would like to talk to you.
Our client is a venture-backed, high-growth, clean tech startup and are building out a world class sales and services team with an emphasis on delighting their customers. They’re a fun, hardworking group, that supports each other and always strive to do right by their prospects and customers. To accommodate their exciting growth, they’re seeking skilled, hardworking and fun individuals to join their team.
As the Director of Sales, you’ll be responsible for bolstering our client’s customer service and sales efforts by growing the commercial footprint in existing client accounts and successfully selling into new customers. You’ll work remote in the Great Lakes Territory and report directly to the Head of Sales.
- Partner with Sales Account Manager to create a client growth strategy and a sales strategy to achieve and exceed quarterly bookings and sales targets
- Call on warm leads and close them. Simultaneously develop and engage a pipeline of new leads
- Travel to existing customers and new leads in the assigned territory for in-person sales and services meetings
- Identify and communicate key industry and customer trends to help influence companies’ short-term priorities as well as longer-term strategic initiatives
- Represent company at various industry conferences and events
- Contribute to the growth of the company’s brand by prioritizing and delivering sustained customer success beyond initial sale
- Proven track record of exceeding ambitious sales quotas for new, innovative B2B products
- Team player that works hard, has fun, and supports team members
- Experience successfully selling in person to C-suite Executives
- A self-starter who can thrive in a high growth environment
- 4-7+ years of sales experience
- Excellent sales process skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to coach and empower sales associates
- Proven ability to assess unique needs/sensitivities of each customer
- Motivation for sales, sales planning, and meeting sales goal
- Passion and energy to transform an industry while helping the planet
- Experience with Salesforce and CRM systems
- Hardware sales experience
- Bilingual in English and French
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting ID: 600033701Posted: 2021-01-18