BOOST is looking for a full-time Contracts Administrator to join our internal team of contracts Consultants providing support to Government contracts (GovCon) industry clients that we support. In this position you will report to the Director of Contracts, and will work with a team of four (4). This position will be 100% remote, as BOOST is a virtual company, but you'll have to operate on EST if not located on the East Coast. BOOST is headquartered in the Washington, DC area.
APPLY DIRECTLY: https://careers-boostllc.icims.com/jobs/1058/job
- Provides pre and post award administration of a variety of contracts, including CPAF, FFP, FPAF, T&M, LH, IDIQ, BPA and BOAs, etc.;
- Performs external customer liaison activities to include attendance at customer meetings, correspondence both verbal and written with customer personnel, and leading meetings with internal and external customers.
- Provides government contractual domain expertise in implementation, execution and administration for both competitive type contracts as well as sole source and directed Prime and subcontract customer awards.
- Provides guidance and leadership to cross-functional business team members and clients to identify risk assessment and mitigation.
- Reviews complex solicitations and prepares routine response for proposals, bids, and contract modifications for both products and services.
- Develops and works with management and clients to create and process notification letters involving scope changes, limitation of cost and funds, operational issues, and requests for assistance.
- Negotiates, with support & assistance, proposals, contract modifications, and agreements as required within the limits of authority delegated by the upper management.
- Assists with finance & accounting, as needed, for assigned contracts.
- Provides contractual guidance to business team members to review, draft, or interpret appropriate Statement of Work(s) or Performance Work Statement(s).
- Notify business team members and client of potential non-compliance and other problems that could have an adverse impact to the company.
- Manages and integrates daily work activities to ensure efficient compliance with corporate, contract, and federal requirements.
- Acts as an advisor regarding customer contract requirements, and government/federal regulations.
- Manages the process for updating contract information in the contracts database ensuring all data is current and complete.
- Manages the proper coordination of various types of agreements, subcontracts and other contract/program support documents with leadership, accounting, legal, program management and other organizations as necessary.
- Proactively supports, manages, and tracks contractual documentation, necessary action items, or important data.
- Supports or Performs other duties as assigned.
- Attends training both for internal compliance requirements and specialized courses that provide enhanced job-related skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of related experience in contract administration.
- Minimum 5 cumulative years' experience with GovCon, FAR, DFAR, SBA, GSA, etc..
- Excellent use of independent judgment and creativity applied to resolution of contract issues.
- Strong communications, detail-oriented, with analytical skills.
- Good presentation, communication and team-building skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with strong experience working with spreadsheets.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to persons without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, citizenship status, age, veteran status or disability.
Posting ID: 598529081Posted: 2021-01-22