We are seeking a Sheet Metal Fabricator to become an integral part of our team! The fabricator will use advanced CNC press brakes to form new metal forms per customer specifications. Production is carried out in concert with precision CNC Machining and Sheet Metal fabrication entirely in our 45,000 square foot manufacturing facilities in Sterling, VA. No travel or customer-site work required.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Sheet Metal forming, preparation, assembly
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify production
- Previous experience in sheet metal fabrication
- Familiarity with CNC press brakes
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Competence with Amada press brakes
- Basic CNC Machining knowledge
Pro-Type has been a family owned and operated precision metal fabricator in Sterling, VA for the last 5 decades. Our facilities boast some of the newest state of the art metal working equipment from 6000W CNC Fibre lasers to 5-axis CNC mills, 10ft 130 ton CNC press brakes to FARO laser scanning inspection arms. We provide custom metal work for military, federal, aerospace, and electronics industries. Most importantly we pride ourselves on taking care of our team, our average employee has over 17 years with our company and receives regular on-going training in their field.
If you are a trained machinist, sheet metal mechanic, welder, painter, or have a strong drive and great mechanical aptitude please contact us with your resume. We are always looking to add new talent to our team!
Posting ID: 597395411Posted: 2021-01-18