To oversee all day-to-day operations. Operations not limited to but including the duties and responsibilities listed below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining gym floor appearance by doing periodic walk-throughs during shift
- Make sure the equipment is safe and operational.
- Staying on top of the cleanliness of the facility.
- Be a concierge to all members. Meet and greet, and always be accessible.
- Alleviating confrontation and calming situations.
- Customer Service Duties
- Follow up on member incident reports
- Follow up with member cancellations and try to retain their membership
- Call members in pending and finalize paperwork
- Liaison to ABC Financial to update software and billing issues. i.e. cancels, freezes, billing problems
- Handle all day-to-day member issues
- Oversee all staff for quality assurance
- Resolve any facility issues i.e. broken equipment, leaks, etc.
- Human Resource Duties
- Hiring process and interviews
- Setting up meetings for eligible employees for health insurance and benefits
- Having new employees fill out proper paperwork i.e. Retro Fitness handbook, W4
- Check inventory and Order Supplies
- Cooler drinks
- Necessary equipment/ supplies
- Opening and closing the facility on-time
- Managing front desk, trainers, floor tech and assistant managers
- To ensure a productive staff by making sure the employees are adequately supplied and happy.
- Making sure the facility is staffed with the appropriate amount of employees.
- Scheduling meetings and send updates to employees through emails and memos.
- Being a liaison between employees and upper management.
- Coordinating and running events and promotions
- Writing press releases to media
- Prospecting new outlets and maintaining a relationship with current businesses
- Developing and implementing promotional ideas
- Creating new suggestions and ideas to better enhance the Retro Fitness facility.
- Assisting in setting up Pre-sale offices and selling memberships
- Creating reports i.e. cancels, membership status, etc.
- Training new staff members at various clubs.
- Make sure all employees are achieving optimal potential through training, techniques and motivation.
- Liaison to Visual Fitness Planner software setup, maintenance
- Assisting owners with special projects
- Addressing all billing issues, questions and concerns.
- Reviewing all contracts before sending to ABC Financial and monitoring timely input into Datatrak and all other paperwork.
- Meeting sales quota expected each quota.
- Taking inventory on all supplies on a weekly and biweekly basis. When stocks are low, it is the responsibility of the appointed manager to reorder the specific supplies. Inventory must be taken on the following:
- Retro Blends: weekly
- Cooler Drinks: weekly
- Office Supplies: biweekly, as needed
- Janitorial Supplies: biweekly
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
Posting ID: 47885697Posted: 2020-07-14