The Member Service Representative will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members, and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members, and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including, but not limited to:
- Answering phones in a friendly manner and assisting callers with a variety of questions.
- Checking members into the system.
- Providing prospective members tours of the facility.
- Signing-up new members.
- Keep the gym and all equipment extremely clean and in good working order
- Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Potential for advancement to Assistant Manager or Manager as opportunity arises.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Customer service background preferred.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Outstanding customer service skills; ability to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma / GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Posting ID: 599079300Posted: 2021-01-19