A new adult and adolescent psychiatrist opportunity is now available in Colorado for an eating disorder role. They are hiring a psychiatrist that has experience in eating disorders, medical settings, and medical-psych intersect. This program is dedicated to the medical stabilization of those with severe and extreme forms of eating disorders. Work Monday through Friday with patient that are 15-years and older. Come join a team that leads the industry in research. This position also comes with robust research opportunities.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, long- and short-term disability, PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in Colorado with a beautiful and growing downtown with new museums, top-rated dining, and so much more. Visitors and residents often say it is their favorite city in the country. And to top it all off you will have access to skiing, hiking, mountain biking, and amazing views offered by the Colorado Rockies.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Britney Dias directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2658227.
*Quick Facts:** Student loan repayment available
* Academic affiliation for tuition reimbursement plans
* Inpatient medical setting
* Monday through Friday work schedule
* Work and train directly with the founder and medical director
* Physician experienced in eating disorders
* See patient ages 15 and older
* Position comes with robust research opportunities
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Posting ID: 585009245Posted: 2021-01-24