Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented ECM Electronics Technician II
to join our team in Northern Virginia. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Electronic Countermeasures (ECM) Electronics Technician II assists in all aspects of ECM programs and provides guidance on ECM issues.
- The ECM Electronics Technician II supports U.S. Department of State ECM requirements in multiple overseas theaters in potentially high-threat environments.
- During overseas deployments, the ECM Electronics Technician II may be required to rotate between theaters and to multiple locations within each theater.
- The ECM Electronics Technician II demonstrates broad knowledge of ECM through successful completion of moderately to highly complex assignments.
- The ECM Electronics Technician II applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
- The ECM Electronics Technician II demonstrate proficiency in ECM concepts, practices, procedures, and guidance on ECM issues.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must possess at least three (3) years of technical experience in the technical support for modern ECM systems.
- Knowledge of radio frequency (RF) theory, modulation, principles, and the effects of CREW systems operating in an electronic countermeasures environment.
- Experience planning vehicle movements, with vehicles equipped with CREW systems.
- Understanding insurgent Improvised Explosive (IED) emplacement tactics.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of ECM systems used by the U.S. Department of State, including the Egon, Duke, Odin, and Symphony systems.
- Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate the ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful manner.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a cohesive team.
- Must be able to multitask efficiently, work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, and have strong attention to detail.
- Must possess good writing and verbal skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows operating systems and office automation software (e.g., Microsoft Office, SharePoint).
- Must have a current Secret security clearance.
- Must maintain required security clearance/access approvals.
- May be required to travel OCONUS to conduct installation, training, or maintenance at diplomatic facilities.
- OCONUS travel may include critical threat locations around the world with austere living conditions.
- Domestic travel may be required for training and program coordination.
- Works on concrete shop floors and positions self inside vehicles to work in cramped and awkward positions.
- Moves equipment weighing up to 30 pounds across and/or around shop floors.
- Uses screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, and other hand and power tools.
- Frequently works in warehouses, buildings and vehicles that may be hot, cold, drafty, and poorly lighted.
- Occasionally works outdoors in all types of terrain and weather conditions.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 600883357Posted: 2021-01-20