Overview Railhead Inc. has immediate openings for experienced Knowledge Managers to assist a customer in Reston, VA. The responsibilities of the Knowledge Manager include, but are not limited to, aligning processes and technology to enable information sharing by analysts and organizations for analytic production. Uses centralized and peripheral databases, content management, records management systems and shapes workflow and processes. Compiles reports on performance and usage metrics and future requirements for existing knowledge management capabilities including search, discovery, storage and retrieval of data and formal production and taskings. Disseminated intelligence products across separate networks and portals. Responsibilities * Assist aligning processes and technology to enable information sharing by analysts and organizations for analytic production. Uses centralized and peripheral databases, content management, records management systems and shapes workflow and processes.
* Compiles reports on performance and usage metrics and future requirements for existing knowledge management capabilities including, but not limit ed to, search, discovery, storage and retrieval of data and formal production and taskings.
* Disseminates intelligence products across separate networks and portals. Demonstrate ability to publish content regularly and within requirements driven deadlines in formats including Microsoft Office tools, electronic/soft cop y matrices and/or web-enabled formats.
* Work with counterparts in other departments to update and maintain content accuracy.
* Maintain records of dissemination; produce metrics, graphics, and briefing s to support production management and mission management functions.
* Possess general information systems experience with SIPRNet, JWICS, and standard IC message traffic retrieval systems , as appropriate; demonstrate ability to learn to use and support other tools that may be added or developed as the program evolves, with emphasis on information sharing and protection of Government information. Qualifications An active in-scope TS/SCI clearance At least 8 years of experience, with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years. Bachelor's Degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S Department of Education. Current Top Secret SCI; eligible for CI Polygraph About Railhead Railhead, Inc. is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers whom reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, in order to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market share throughout industry. Railhead, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Posting ID: 602938556Posted: 2021-03-01