5647 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Chamblee, GA 30341
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISOR
Dealership Experience is Required
ED VOYLES OF CHAMBLEE is seeking to hire AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISORS with DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE to advise customers on service options and costs when their vehicle needs repair. Earn what you deserve with our excellent pay plan!
Ed Voyles is family-owned, values our employees, and invests in their success! We believe culture makes a difference and strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community.
We Offer Excellent Benefits:
- Unlimited Earning Potential!
- Competitive Pay Plan and Bonuses!
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Plan
- 5-day work week, closed on Sundays
- Busy, climate-controlled shop
- Employee discounts on vehicles and service
- Career advancement opportunities
- A positive and professional team environment
Responsibilities - Service Advisor:
- Schedule appointments for service/maintenance/recall work
- Greet customers, inspect their vehicle, and answer questions.
- Advise customers on necessary/suggested services and costs.
- Offer additional services and products, including special promotions
- Follow the status of a customer's vehicle from service bay entry through completion of work
- Keep customers informed of any changes that occur
- Upon completion of work, review work order with customer
- Provide a completely satisfied customer experience
Qualifications - Service Advisor:
- Dealership Automotive Service Advisor experience is required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A positive attitude and professional appearance
- Pleasant, energetic, conscientious, dependable, self-starter with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid driver's license
- High school diploma or equivalent
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 596429678Posted: 2021-01-04