Title: Enterprise Software Developer (CLEARED)
YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET Clearance to be considered for this position. If you don't have an active clearance don't apply
We are seeking a Software Developer .NET to join our growing team. You will develop and test a large scale security application for an enterprise deployment. We are using the latest technologies including .NET, Visual Studio, C#, and SQL.
You will be primarily responsible for development and support of systems interface adapters for our enterprise security platform. This development will rely on the use of an internal Interface Development Kit (Library) and Software Development Kits (SDKs). You will gain experience with a large number of 3rd party security hardware such as IP-based digital video cameras and access control technologies.
- Define product and functional requirements based on customer and partner requirements.
- Design, develop and test device and system interfaces for the enterprise application.
- Prepare fundamental content for final documentation of interfaces.
Skills you must have:
- 4 year degree in computer science or equivalent Military experience.
- Five years of practical experience professional in .NET/C# using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Familiarity with: C#, .NET (at least 3.0), Visual Studio (at least 2012).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, and comfortable working directly with customers
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Strong knowledge of database methodologies, ideally of Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 and the ability to manipulate data effectively and efficiency using SQL
- Understanding of modern programming languages such as VB, .NET, Java, C++ and C#
- Effective organizational skills - ability to simultaneously manage multiple support incidents and to work independently but with support from the Development and Operations groups.
- Ability to work and solve problems independently.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel and work away from the office when required
Must have a valid passport and drivers license with no restrictions.
Edge360 is a provider of Enterprise Security Solutions and Information Technology Consulting to a wide range of government and commercial clients. We are a dynamic company offering a fast-paced, enjoyable, work environment and reward productivity and initiative. The main office location is Ashburn, VA.
Posting ID: 567763383Posted: 2021-01-19