We are looking for experienced JDA/Blue Yonder Supply Chain resources (Technical, Functional and Project Managers) – focused on Demand, Demand 360, Fulfillment, Inventory Optimization, Order Optimization, Transportation Management, Warehouse Management and/or Category Management. Engagements are generally 3-6 months in duration with possibility of extension. Locations vary by opportunity, International opportunities available in addition to North American locations.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- BA/BS degree required, with preference in Supply Chain, Information Technology, Engineering, or Business Information Systems.
- Extensive experience as Consultant with a Consulting company or a Supply Chain software company.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience implementing and supporting JDA Demand, Demand 360, Fulfillment, Inventory Optimization, Order Optimization, Transportation Management, Warehouse Management and/or Category Management.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Robust organizational skills.
- Experience working as part of a team while managing individual priorities and deliverables.
- 80% Travel expected (Monday – Thursday with remote work on Fridays.
- 1099 Independent Contractor and W2 Employee opportunities available.
- We can only consider candidates that do not require work sponsorship.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, and basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
At [edo consulting], we know that the most important feature of our company is the quality of our team. Our resources are the heart of our continued success. Our team is committed to client success and each other’s success. They understand that teamwork, trust and respect are critical dimensions of our culture. Additionally, our company has a long standing policy of operating at the highest levels of business ethics in the pursuit and performance of the company, and our associates reflect that in their day-to-day operations
We provide our customers expert advice, hands-on support and quality service, seeking always to exceed expectations. Our professional working environment demands high performance, quality and integrity that encourages teamwork, personal growth and leadership. To allow our resources the ability to meet the environmental demands, we do our best to take the best care of our resources.
Posting ID: 563299782Posted: 2021-01-26