- Installing and repairing mechanical components of industrial machinery and equipment, following manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, operations manuals, and other specifications, using hand tools and power tools.
- Testing malfunctioning machinery, using test equipment, and discusses malfunction with machine operator and other maintenance workers to diagnose malfunction.
- Analyzing equipment problems and perform a root cause analysis.
- Ability to follow safe work practices in accordance with company policies, OSHA regulations and electrical code.
- Working from elevated surfaces such as scaffolding, platform lift, and ladders
- Identifying hazards and advise management of dangers associated with operating equipment in current condition.
- Performing basic metal fabrication using welder.
Shift start: 7:00PM
Shift length: 12 hours
Monday - Friday with overtime on weekends.
Graphic Packaging International is committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, they are a leading global provider of paper-based packaging solutions for a wide variety of products for food, beverage, foodservice and other consumer products companies. They strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in their industry and in the communities where they operate. Graphic Packaging has approximately 17,000 employees working in more than 60 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim. They are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the best in the industry to reward the talented people who make their company successful.