Rodelco Electronics, a small business located in Ronkonkoma NY that serves the military electronics business, has an opening for a Senior Electronics Assembler. In this position the individual will be responsible for assembly of custom electronic components for high reliability applications. The ideal candidate will have experience in assembly of printed circuit boards, cable and harness assembly and be certified to military standard IPC-610. A soldering examination will be part of the hiring process. The specific job duties will consists of the following:
- Ability to read and follow blueprints, parts lists, work instructions, work order travelers, and drawings with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge and understanding of schematics
- Experience in performing manual SMT assembly and rework
- Experience with epoxy applications.
- Fabricate cable and harness assemblies
- Ability to perform simple measurements with scales, calipers, various gauges, and hand micrometers.
- Utilize hand held tools such as tweezers, jigs, fixtures, crimpers, screw drivers, wrenches, etc.
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations -Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time management and organization skills
US Citizenship required.
Posting ID: 600766668Posted: 2021-01-23