ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for a Electrostatic Disinfectant Spraying Technician.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Technician is responsible for assessing, preparing, spraying, and recording activities related to Electrostatic Disinfectant Spraying. The spraying sites could include Aircraft, Airport Facilities, Transportation equipment, and other areas. The Technician works in concert with other Technicians and helpers, as well as the Safety Team, to ensure that the procedures are followed according to the manufacturer's specifications.
• Assesses Job site to ensure that there are no hazards evident. If hazards exist, coordinate with Supervisor and safety Manager to conduct a Job Hazard Analysis before commencing work.
• Prepare the site for spraying. This includes proper signage and communication to client and ABM team members
• Prepare equipment for spraying. Technician will be trained on the use of the equipment to the manufacturer's standards.
• Utilize all required personal protective Equipment during the operation
• Understanding of the mixture required of cleaning solutions and disinfectant products
• Utilize ABM corresponding SOP for the spraying of all areas.
• Prepares for and executes cleaning of all equipment and client space.
• Communicates or directly records the activity in a company identified web-based application
• Works with Leadership if they experience any difficulties or mechanical issues.
Scope of Job:
• Overall responsibility for the ABM Standard of Electrostatic Spraying and other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Dimensions and Limits of Authority:
• The Technician works in collaboration with the Supervisor, Lead, and other Team Members.
• Ability to act as a credible, informed ABM Aviation spokesperson on proper procedures.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• High School Diploma preferred.
• In depth knowledge of the services that are provided and able to demonstrate the work practices and instructions necessary to achieve the ABM Way.
• Demonstrated knowledge of working with sophisticated spraying equipment and outlined by the manufacturer.
• Willingness to work all shifts as needed.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)