At TAJ Studio, we specialize in wedding photography, corporate, family and senior portraits, often traveling to clients destination to capture the perfect moment in the perfect place. We deliver top notch photography and video services of the highest quality.
To us photography is about people being real and then letting us paint a picture of that moment to remember it forever. This is the story that matters most: real people, real stories, real moments.
Our people are our top asset and we’re looking for a Community Associate to help promote a comfortable and fun work environment.
What You Will Do
• Create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our employees through events and building relationships
• Ensure that our space is fully operational and all processes are running smoothly
• Cover the front desk during business hours, being the first point of contact
• Solve facilities and office related issues to ensure a cohesive community
• Assist with planning and organizing events for the office to enhance our Brand culture
• Assist with set-up and breakdown of events, including ordering food and beverages
• Order Studio Lunches for Friday’s and Company Snacks/Beverages
• Assist with office operations and maintenance to ensure highest level of employee experience
What It Takes To Be Successful
• College graduate with a four-year degree preferred, but not required
• Customer service and/or sales experience a plus
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
• Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
• Passion for entrepreneurial communities
• Passion and understanding for TAJ Studio’s mission and values
• Proficient in basic computer skills
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive Salary
• Hours 9 00 am - 5 00 pm
• Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
• 15 days PTO per year
• Team Networking, Social Events, Friday Company Lunches
• Free Snacks and Beverages Everyday
TAJ Studio is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmation Action Employer and we welcome diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Posting ID: 600711337Posted: 2021-01-24