The mission of (c) Management, Inc. (CMI), is to provide trusted and dynamic management services for associations, foundations, and non-profits in the healthcare field. The Association of Community Cancer Centers, (c) Management, Inc.'s largest client, is currently seeking a Contract Project Manager to join its team of professionals on contractual basis for 3-months with the possibility to extend.
The Contract Project Manager is an integral member of the Provider Education team, acting as a liaison for education projects and providing a broad range of support to the portfolio of education programs and the membership within a national oncology nonprofit organization, The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC). The Project Manager serves as project lead to plan, implement, and assess multiple components for the projects according to the specifications, while adhering to project scope, timelines, and budget. The Project Manager cross-collaborates with all internal departments to produce education and resources targeted toward multidisciplinary cancer care teams in addition, they are responsible for analyzing project risks and adapting resource allocation until successful project completion including management of funder expectations and management of external vendors, consultants and stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Coordinates education project components starting with the project charter to production and delivery. Components may include (but are not limited to) webinars, whitepapers, surveys, assessment tools, online and print resources, focus groups, advisory committee recruitment and management, presentations, workshops, and more.
· Organizes all deliverables by developing a project plan and deliverable schedule
· Manages all deliverable details and schedule within budget and on time
· Executes project plan by using project management tools to organize and report on tasks; Smartsheet experience preferred.
· Enhances project framework, including focus on initial design, cross-departmental coordination,
· Develops tracking, evaluation, and outcomes measurement tools to assess the effectiveness/impact of all assigned projects.
· Builds professional rapport with key stakeholders to develop educational content (advisory boards, committees, members, partner organizations and consultants).
· Develops synergies between departments as it pertains to educational programs and maintains communication among stakeholders.
· Ensures membership education needs are addressed through project-specific evaluation/surveys.
· Manages vendors/consultants throughout the planning, production, and delivery process
· Collaborates with the Communications and Membership departments to market key deliverables to the membership
· 5+ years of professional experience in project management (non-profit, Healthcare or association management preferred)
· Bachelor's Degree
· Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
· Strong project management skills
· Proven analytical skills
· Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality materials
· Superior customer service
· Experience in project management in educational resource development and program management
· Experience in oncology, healthcare and/or medical technology
· Experience developing adult education and with membership services, healthcare providers, committees and/or funders
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Publisher, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) is required
· Knowledge of project management software, i.e., Smartsheet is preferred
· Knowledge of Learning Management System (LMS) platforms is highly desirable
For consideration, please submit a resume with cover letter and contractual hourly rate to:
Lorna Lucas, LLUCAS@ACCC-CANCER.ORG