About the Job:
Manages plant Human Resources activities, including employment, employee relations, compensation, EEO policies, policy interpretation and administration, benefits, employee training and development and fair/equitable treatment of all employees in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ensures quality and quantity of staffing levels through effective manpower planning and cost efficient employment programs by managing and implementing effective Talent Acquisition processes.
- Develops and executes employee retention programs in partnership with Plant Operations. Oversees the establishment and achievement of turnover goals.
- Develops and executes effective employee relations programs, including investigation of employee complaints. Monitors overall employee relations climate. Investigates or directs investigations as necessary and ensures timely resolution and communication to involved parties, including disciplinary action where appropriate.
- Assists in defense of regulatory agency charges (Wage and Hour, EEOC, etc).
- Executes corporate compensation and benefits programs, including timely and quality performance appraisals and MBOs.
- Advises the management team of the latest Human Resources rules, regulations, guidelines, and trends affecting the operation. Tracks/monitors, analyzes and communicates information relative to all local and/or market Human Resources activities. Ensures all reports are timely, accurate and complete.
- Implements and maintains effective training procedures and programs designed to address plant opportunities and/or regulatory compliance.
- Ensures accurate Policy and Procedure interpretation, including a working knowledge of Company Handbooks, local, state and federal regulations.
- Partners with Plant Operations to ensure execution of the Emergency Response Plan as needed.
- Partners with Plant Operations to develop and execute plans to reduce accidents and Worker’s Compensation costs.
- Maintains employee records and files: payroll, benefits, compensation, personnel files and Worker’s Compensation.
- Performs other job related duties as may be assigned or required.
****Must have a manufacturing background***
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 594256688Posted: 2021-01-27