Where you'll work:
At our Elk Grove Village plant, we feel good about creating our sweet and cereal products. These products for our Kerry customers and brands not only make our food taste better but are manufactured by a company committed to producing real and wholesome ingredients. Our people care - about their community, their team and the results we create every day. If you're looking for a manufacturing facility where you can build a career and have fun while you do it, we might be the team for you. What you'll do:
What you'll need to be successful and safe:
- Coaching and training others in the use of TPM - total productive maintenance.
- Aligning the site KPI structure with functional and global metrics.
- Supporting the selection, execution, and reporting of key loss reduction initiatives at the site and eliminate barriers for the teams so they can see success and faster improvements.
- Educating team members in the principles and tools of our continuous improvement pillars.
- Being the process knowledge expert and develop in-depth knowledge of all technologies and processes onsite.
- Auditing support.
- Bachelor of Science degree related to Engineering, Business or Food Science or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of success in Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Experience with implementing and utilizing production systems.
- Experience in food, chemical, or pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Knowledge and proficiency in processes
- SMED and Kaizen experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Must be open to 10% travel.
Posting ID: 599773165Posted: 2021-01-19