Now Hiring: Administrative Assistant/Sales Rep
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls and emails from existing clients, contact insurance carriers to help resolve client issues
- Keep detailed records of client interactions
- Schedule appointments for staff agents
- Manage social media accounts
- Order sales materials from insurance carriers
- Review insurance applications for accuracy and submit to insurance carriers
- Make calls to confirm appointments
- Order office supplies
Requirements – People Skills/Other
- Excellent communication skills at all levels including excellent listening skills
- Possess strong customer service skills and be able to work in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong keyboarding skills, proficient in Microsoft Office and/or Google Apps for Work
- Online marketing
- Excellent organizational skills and good attention to detail
- Build and maintain effective, professional relationships
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Problem solving
- Work under pressure
- High energy level
- Planning skills
- Bachelor’s degree (degrees in finance, accounting, or marketing are a plus)
- Preferred 2+ years prior experience in the healthcare industry, including but not limited to: health insurance, claims, billing/coding, benefits administration, human resources, prior-authorizations, etc.
- Required 5+ years of prior experience working in a customer facing role, sales role, or business to consumer service industry (insurance experience is not required but a plus)
Founded by William H. Steinlage Sr. and family-owned and operated since 1950, we are proud of our almost 70 years as a respected and dependable Medicare health insurance agency. There have been many changes in the insurance and healthcare industry—miraculous advances in medicine, longer life spans, skyrocketing healthcare costs, and the birth of a national healthcare program. Our agents and their customers know they can rely on us to continue to grow and adapt to meet their needs, whatever may come next.
At Steinlage, we dedicate ourselves to earning the title “THE BEST MEDICARE HEALTH INSURANCE AGENCY” each and every day. We are a nationally recognized, award-winning leader in the Medicare insurance brokerage industry. We are headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri with offices in Virginia, Washington D.C. and Maryland.
Our primary focus at Steinlage is our nation’s seniors. As a Medicare-focused company, we are a trusted source in the industry for Medicare knowledge, trends and news. In addition, the partnership Steinlage maintains with just about every top-level insurance carrier allows us to provide Medicare recipients complete access to the highest quality and competitive products.
Posting ID: 594988509Posted: 2021-01-17