Jr Project Integrator, Clearance Required – TS/SCI w/Polygraph
Please note, this position requires all candidates to currently possess an active Top-Secret SCI Clearance with a Polygraph. This position is not an opportunity to be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance.
We encode mission critical software for our partners who analyze more than 25 petabytes of data a day. We ingest millions of signals confidentially utilizing our sensible solutions that identify and respond to attacks before they are even executed. We incorporate automated tools and cutting-edge technology that saves lives and protects property of everyday people. With our technology we are looking to refine our software to more securely protect, analyze, and increase the number of petabytes we work with.
How We Meet the Challenge:
A combination of utilizing the right people and giving them the tools, resources, support, and freedom to develop effective signal processing algorithms, excellent software, and use strong intuition on what works for a scalable system.
- A current Top-Secret/SCI government security clearance with polygraph is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Graphic Design, Multimedia Development, Online Learning, or other related field.
- Demonstrated experience briefing various audiences, including senior leadership and technical experts.
- Demonstrated experience managing and coordinating calendars.
- Demonstrated experience creating appropriate content in VISIO, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word Documents.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating complex discussions on technical, programmatic, or leadership issues.
- Demonstrated experience capturing detailed meeting minutes for actions and dissemination.
- Demonstrated experience researching complex topics at both the conceptual and moderately detailed level and provide read out findings.
- Demonstrated experience building rapport and network with other PIs to maintain open lines and proactive communication.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating meetings, presentations and off-sites.
- Demonstrated experience tracking requirements.
- Demonstrated experience collecting, consolidating and organizing comments on documents/briefings, and tee up for Sponsor’s review.
- Demonstrated experience organizing files, formatting briefings, presentations and other written communications.
- Demonstrated experience with Sponsor cloud technology networks and systems.
- Demonstrated experience creating motion graphic products.
- Demonstrated experience working with specialists to build training products.
- Demonstrated experience with video production or experience in a video production support role.
- Certification(s): UX/UI Ability Certification.
As a Jr Project Integrator, You Will:
- Brief various audiences, including senior leadership and technical experts.
- Manage and coordinate calendars.
- Create appropriate content in VISIO, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word Documents.
- Facilitate complex discussions on technical, programmatic, or leadership issues.
- Capture detailed meeting minutes for actions and dissemination.
- Research complex topics at both the conceptual and moderately detailed level and provide read out findings.
- Build rapport and network with other PIs to maintain open lines and proactive communication.
- Coordinate meetings, presentations and off-sites.
- Track requirements.
- Collect, consolidate and organize comments on documents/briefings, and tee up for Sponsor’s review.
- Organize files, format briefings, presentations and other written communications.
Work Site: Herndon, VA.
To Learn More About Our Team and Solutions, Check Out the Following:
- Corporate Website: www.ssati.com
- GlassDoor Page: https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-SSATI-EI_IE1260475.11,16.htm
- Indeed Page: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Ssati/reviews
- LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ssati/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ssati2003/
- Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/ssati2003?lang=en
At Sensible Solutions and Technologies, Inc. (SSATI), we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our community. SSATI is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.