TITLE & HOURLY RATE: End Press Line Maintainer - Operator - $23.84 - $26.03RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance.
- Understand and adhere to Company guidelines as relates to plant operations.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Crown's Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Rules, Safety Training and practice all Safe Start Principles.
- Complete all applicable department/union training programs.
- Ensure all functions of the jobs are performed safely using the Safe Start process, required personal protection equipment, training tools, lock out/tag out, and all written instructions.
- Repair, set-up and overhaul punch presses and slide presses and all allied equipment.
- Follow standard process controls to maintain production of quality products produced at all times on assigned line.
- Relieve end press feeders/unloaders on all breaks.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, reach, push, pull and regularly lift between 10 lbs. - 50 lbs.
- Stand at workstation for duration of scheduled shift, which may exceed 8 hours per day.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Ability to proficiently read, write, speak, analyze, interpret, and understand the English language.
- Ability to work all assigned work schedules and comply with all time and attendance policies.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Must have verifiable mechanical, technical aptitude and experience.
- Must pass basic Ramsay Mechanical Aptitude Test.
- Must pass basic Minimizer Test.
- Must have ability to read and utilize micrometers, vernier calipers, etc.
- Must be motivated and prepared to participate in S.P.C. projects and functions.
Satisfactory progress during progression schedule is necessary for continuation in the training program. Performance will be evaluated at 1,000-hour intervals by the employee's immediate supervisor.
Crown Cork & Seal USA, Inc., a wholly owned company of Crown Holdings, Inc. is a global leader in the design, manufacture and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. At Crown, we are passionate about helping our customers build their brands and connect with consumers around the world. We do this by delivering innovative packaging that offers significant value for brand owners, retailers and consumers alike. With operations in 47 countries employing over 33,000 people and net sales of over $11 billion, we are uniquely positioned to bring best practices in quality and manufacturing to our customers to drive their businesses locally and globally. Sustaining a leadership position requires us to build a team of highly talented, dedicated and driven individuals.
Crown's Aerosol Division helps global brands become leaders in their market segments with high quality metal aerosol packaging. We merge our unique decorating capabilities with the latest aerosol technologies to create packaging that not only meets rigorous industry requirements but most importantly, the everyday needs and expectations of consumers worldwide. Here is your chance to join the Crown Aerosol Division.
0 - 10%
Crown is an equal opportunity employer. Crown does not discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Posting ID: 591533208Posted: 2020-12-16