MSR-FSR is looking for a Process Superintendent to join our team in Virginia. This position will be on an active construction site in a high paced environment.
As a Process Superintendent your job entails:
- Managing field activities associated with the project, primarily supervision of all field installation & qualification work by mechanical subcontractors
- Meeting and follow up with third party special inspectors
- Working closely with Subcontractors to ensure timely work to keep project on time and within budget.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Manage and mentor assistant project managers and other field personnel. Maintains a relentless focus on meeting and exceeding customer needs and expectations through the life of the project.
- Ensure all required permits, licenses and inspections are in place.
- Oversee subcontractors to ensure installations for High Purity, Process, and Mechanical systems.
- Plant includes Fire Protection, Process Cooling Water, HVAC, Plant Air Systems, Secondary Chilled water with Heat exchangers, Acid Waste drains, Slurry Copper Waste Tank installations.
- Perform schedule control, progress measurement & reporting and complete installation to quality requirements.
- Comply with user requirements and document acceptance criteria.
- Assist in gathering turnover, test and inspection documentation.
- 3-5 years of previous construction project coordination experience in a large-scale industrial and semiconductor settings.
- Must have previous semiconductor construction experience.
- We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to run complex meetings with multiple attendees, issues minutes promptly and follow up with participants for deliverables.
- Organized, detailed oriented, and poses leadership skills.
MSR-FSR offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and 401(k) with matching contributions. Apply now or contact our team to be a part of an innovative group of Engineers, Technicians, and Tradesmen.
MSR-FSR is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Posting ID: 600023650Posted: 2021-01-16