- Create, compile, and maintain security authorization packages and documentation as required by Federal security authorization guidelines described in NIST and OMB requirement documents.
- Enforce policies and guidelines as outlined within NIST SP 800-53.
- Provide guidance in the implementation of system specific features and security controls to ensure effective compliance with federal requirements as well as promoting a healthy security posture for the implementation team and key stakeholders.
- Provide IT security consultation to system owners as to the other security documents, for example, security incident reports, equipment/software inventories, technical vulnerability reports, and contingency plans.
- Perform the necessary review, analysis, and reporting of key system attributes, weaknesses, and changes to the Information Systems Security Manager, System Owner, and Risk Management body to support the Continuous Monitoring of supported systems.
- Initiate, track, and manage the creation, opening, and closure of weaknesses via client prescribed Plan of Action & Milestone (POAM) processes and procedures.
- Effectively communicate the risk and security posture to the Information Systems Security Manager, System Owner, Key Stakeholders, and consumers of security controls within your purview.
- Reporting IT security incidents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Document security aspects of SQL programs and database systems
- BA/BS, preferably in management or a related technical subject area (technical, analysis, or mathematics) or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Positively adjudicated background investigation
- Experience with Information Assurance Compliance Tools (Xacta, TAF, etc.)
- Knowledge of Federal Government Authorization processes. (NIST 800-37, NIST 800-53)
- Minimum 4 years of Information technology experience
- SQL programming experience
- Disaster recovery / COOP experience with SQL database systems
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 593635103Posted: 2021-01-16