Summary of Position
The Client Services Representative (CSR) will be responsible for processing orders diligently, timely, and accurately; as well as the scheduling of all incoming orders, both internal and external. The CSR role will also include administrative and sales-related functions and client relations management.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
Ability to meet deadlines, exhibit great attention to detail and communicate in a professional, concise manner is essential. A thorough understanding of standard business practices, problem-solving issues in a rapid environment and a clients-first attitude is necessary for success. Familiarity with cabinetry or similar industry experience is highly preferred, but not required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Create and process orders with diligence and accuracy and send necessary quotes/drawings/receipts to the client in a timely manner.
- Use proper grammar notation exhibiting concise, professional communication skills.
- Detect any potential problems with the sales process and share with your manager and independently offer solutions and alternatives.
- Maintain awareness of daily deadlines by communicating with coworkers and asking for assistance if needed.
- Effectively multi-task while maintaining clarity.
- Communicate inventory statuses accurately to your clients.
- Provide effective customer service via the phone, email, direct-interaction and fax.
- Follow-up with clients after their order has been completed and gather feedback.
- Answer your communications in a timely manner, giving undivided attention to the client.
- Offer assistance and help the customer with inquiries.
- Monitor and reply to online reviews about the business and report them to your manager.
- Create, implement and maintain an on-boarding process for new dealers.
- Manage the reception area and keep it clean.
- Other duties as assigned by your manager.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- 2-4 years of related client service experience.
- Understanding of basic software systems and products.
- Proven communication skills.
En Pointe Cabinetry is perfectly poised to bring the frame-less cabinets that are so popular in Europe to America. We have recently completed our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. We are offering fashion-forward designs that will make us the natural choice for customers looking for that high-quality modern look and feel.
Our history includes 40+ years of rock-solid success in traditional cabinetry and design that continues today. Now, we are continuing our journey of setting the future trends with high-quality cabinetry with modern design and becoming the gold standard of frame-less cabinets.
Posting ID: 593609594Posted: 2021-01-11