Bilingual, Dental experience, and insurance experience is a plus. Ideal candidate is detail oriented with strong communications skills. Position available immediately.
We are looking for a bright, personable, and motivated individual to be part of our Administrative team. This individual should help with the Practice's revenue generating efforts and administrative tasks in Centreville, VA.
This individual will be the face of the practice- check in and check out patients, answer phones, schedule appointments.
This individual will perform administrative tasks such as verify insurance. This position works with the Front Office Administrator to ensure a productive flow and create a great patient and office experience.
This individual will distribute referral pads to referring doctors locally approx. once a week. Travel compensation will be provided in addition to pay.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- · Degree Requirement: Associates Degree. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- · Years of Experience: 2+ years in an administrative role, preferably in a dental/medical/front office environment.
- · Proficiency Level Required with MS Office Products: intermediate.
- · Experience with working in an office environment, answering phones and scheduling.
- · Strong communication skills both written and verbally.
- · Effective time management skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize.
- · Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- · Function effectively in a time-sensitive environment while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent phone manners with multi-line business phone system
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to details
- Be very comfortable with technology and computer software use (Dropbox, MS Office Suite and more)
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience
Thank you for your interest in Capitol Endodontics and Centreville Endodontics. We are a practice dedicated exclusively to endodontic care, root canal therapy, root canal retreatment and root canal surgery. We are specialist members of the American Association of Endodontists. We look forward to being of service to you. Our expert team, led by respected endodontic specialists Dr. Verma, Dr. Nosrat, and associates includes an experienced endodontic staff. We provide the highest standard of professional care in a friendly, comfortable environment. Please visit our website to learn more- www.centrevilleendodontics.coma and www.capendo.com.
Posting ID: 596977757Posted: 2021-01-16