***Preference for candidates based in Seattle or our HQ2 office in Northern VA, but open to candidates located in AWS office locations including (Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Cupertino, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, East Palo Alto, Herndon, VA, New York City, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Francisco, Santa Monica, Seattle, or Tempe)***
The AWS Solutions Architecture (SA) team helps customers successfully build applications on the AWS platform. We employ a number of initiatives, ranging from activities aimed at curating and evangelizing cloud computing architectural best practices, to developing field offerings that make our Solutions Architects highly effective and efficient in the field.
We are seeking a Head of Product Strategy to lead strategic alignment of our initiatives and the customer experience of our products and services across the SA organization. The role will partner with program, product, and functional teams to identify connection points, find gaps and opportunities, and develop mechanisms to drive synergy around planning, milestones, and progress of initiatives. Adeptness navigating in ambiguity, effective stakeholder management, and exceptional communication skills are essential for success in this role. This is an exciting opportunity to influence a broad and varied portfolio of initiatives and serve as a catalyst in the effort to propel AWS customers to new levels of success.
* Lead strategic alignment across SA teams delivering programs, initiatives, and products to promote transparency and drive alignment to the organizational mission and objectives.
* Lead initiatives that translate the product strategy into action by collaborating with stakeholders from program management, product management, engineering, UX research and design, marketing, and business operations to inform and influence their decision-making.
* Develop and manage an overarching roadmap of strategic programs, initiatives, and products.
* Partner with business operations and analytics to monitor key performance indicators, develop meaningful insights based on observed performance, and communicate findings to leadership and stakeholders to inform strategic decisions and to help scope new projects.
* Form and lead a Customer Experience (CX) Council to set and drive strategy and coordinated execution of a cohesive CX across product initiatives.Basic Qualifications
* 7+ years of experience in operations, strategy, or product development role with core responsibilities of building relationships and leading strategic and customer experience initiatives.
* Bachelors degree in business or related field; MBA is a plus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.