If you're looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking, because you have found what you're looking for in the Bus Mechanic position at our location. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Hertz, and set your goals on cruise control!
The Hertz Corporation, a world leader in the car rental industry, currently seeks energetic team players to join our team.
Basic duties of this position encompasses all aspects of bus maintenance from basic repairs to complete diesel engine and transmission diagnosis and repair. Additional responsibilities include electrical troubleshooting, oil changes, air brake and suspension service, air conditioning services,
and performing preventative maintenance. Essential Requirements
The successful candidate must have:
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma required. In lieu of a diploma, prior CMV driver work experience is acceptable.
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- 3-5 years bus repairexperience
- A satisfactory driving record and a valid driver'slicense
- CDL with passenger and air-brake endorsements. Must have your own tools.
- ASE certification preferred.
- Ability to work days, nights and weekends required, Hours - 7AM - 5PM
o Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
o Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.