We are seeking Senior / Research Associates to join our team.
- Design and build DNA (plasmids, genomic constructs, etc.)
- Execute long-term genome engineering projects and screens
- Handle complex protocols, assist in experimental design, data analysis, and be able to summarize findings into technical reports
- Support other team members in the laboratory for process development operations
- Maintain professional, scientific, and ethical integrity
- Communicate effectively within the group and with other functional groups in the company
- Be an excellent team member and highly competent at working collaboratively
- Must be flexible and willing to work during off hours, weekends as and when required
- Molecular cloning and plasmid construction: Isothermal assembly, Golden gate, restriction-based and/or homologous recombination-based cloning
- Experience w/ Benchling is a plus
- Hands-on experience building S. cerevisiae, E. coli, and/or other microbial strains
- A good understanding of microbial physiology and/or fermentation is a plus
- Well-organized, self-motivated quick learner who is able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Minimum Bachelors in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biochemical or Chemical Engineering, or related field
- At least 2 years of industrial experience
Enevolv engineer microorganisms to produce bio-based products. We work with partners in therapeutics, nutrition, energy, and specialty chemicals to improve existing strains and develop novel ones. Our technologies harness and accelerate evolution – enabling us to build and screen genomic designs in massive parallel – resulting in unprecedented efficiency in strain engineering.
Today, Enevolv is a growing team of 20 people. We’re passionate about finding elegant solutions to complex biological problems. Our team is what makes Enevolv who we are. We’re looking for highly collaborative people who value initiative and inventiveness.
Posting ID: 563330457Posted: 2021-01-26