Controls Engineers- Up to $1500 Signing Bonus available depending on skills and experience!
A national company with an expanding facility in the Wixom area who specialize in full service industrial automation systems is currently looking to expand their Engineering team with an immediate opening for multiple Controls Engineers. These are full time, long term opportunities with excellent benefits.
Controls Engineer- Rates are anticipated $26-45/hr with straight time overtime, based on each candidates experience and education. All well qualified candidates will be considered regardless of pay rate. We also provide an excellent benefits package.
Qualified candidates will possess most (if not all) of the following skills and experience:
* Solid Allen Bradley/Siemens 7 PLC skills writing code from a sequence of operations is preferred. Additional PLC programming languages are of additional benefit (Modicon, Mitsubishi, Automation Direct, etc.)
* A minimum of 2 years of direct experience programming Allen Bradley/Siemens 7 PLCs and working with automation installation projects.
* Additional skills with HMI programming, AutoCAD design skills for updating/creating electrical prints, and an overall solid understanding of manufacturing engineering and project management (or a combination of these listed skills) are desirable.
* Additional desired skills include SCADA programming, sales and estimation experience, vision systems engineering, and material specifications skills would be beneficial.
* Must be able to work in the United States (no H-1 sponsorship or student visas considered)
* A BS in Electrical Engineering a benefit but not essential.
* Candidates must be willing/able to travel up to 40% of the time.
* Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references.