Hiring embedded software engineers for several exciting UAV programs:
Project: Develop an integrated inertial navigation system and flight control system for an unmanned aerial vehicle. This includes software for a board support package, framework, vehicle state estimation, autopilots and mission planning.
Embedded UAV Controls Software Engineer
Our Client is the premier developer and manufacturer of flight control, navigation, and electronic engine control systems, specializing in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs). Our success and rapid growth equal new opportunities for talented engineers to join our team. You will work with enthusiastic and innovative business and technical professionals in a fast-paced and positive environment. You will contribute directly to exciting projects on the cutting edge of controls technology.
* Design, code, test, and provide ongoing support for embedded systems software to meet technological and customer requirements
* Define and analyze system software design requirements and write software requirements documents to meet defined and anticipated customer needs and system quality and performance standards
* Write software integration and test plans; conduct and lead software verification, testing and integration efforts to identify required modifications and ensure optimum system performance at delivery
* Collaborate with electrical engineers in planning, design and development of systems to ensure software and hardware performance and compatibility
* Develop interface definitions in conjunction with design team and enforce interface control documents to record and validate system performance standards and results
* Lead and participate in software Design Reviews to ensure team progress against milestones are met and to maintain highest quality level within project schedules
* Serve as technical lead on projects as assigned, working with customers to meet deliverables and address and resolve technology or system issues
* Must demonstrate the ability to maintain professional demeanor at all times and under all circumstances; effectively manage multiple priorities and deadlines; exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; strong customer service, quality, and team orientation; organizational skills and detail focus; self motivation, self direction, and able to work independently; and a commitment to continuous improvement of knowledge, skills and abilities
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.