As a Senior Cost Estimator Solution Architect
, you will have a critical role in the development of competitive proposals to drive further business growth with CACI. You will work in collaboration with other Solution Architects, Capture and Proposal staff, and Competitive Pricing staff to develop independent solution alternatives that include price components based off of internal and external modeling, potential cost/risk ranges, offer competitive solution and price strategies and offers, and architect, lead and perform the development of Basis of Estimates.
In order to fulfill this role, you must have an advanced understanding of cost estimation, risk analysis, statistics, modeling tools, experience in the development of alternate solution approaches to support the development of best-offer costing, experience in performing Price/Position to Win analyses, and in-depth knowledge of Basis of Estimate development.
In this position, you will work closely with other Solution Architects, Price/Position to Win staff and Capture and Proposal personnel. What You'll Get to Do:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Development of Alternate Solution approaches to drive price competitiveness into proposals.
- Independent use of Costing and Pricing models and tools that result in PTW outcomes.
- Assimilate RFP requirements and develop a BOE strategy, architect the BOE's, develop templates and guidelines to support a team's development of them, and author when/where required.
What We Can Offer You:
- Bachelors or higher degrees in Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management is desirable. Candidates with degrees in Mathematics Finance or Accounting will be considered.
- Experience with cost estimation tools including SEER for Software (SEM) and SEER for IT.
- Experience with ERP Systems and estimation approaches.
- Experience developing and using Work Breakdown Structures
- Experience developing surveys and collecting work effort data and developing regression models is desirable.
- Certifications from Project Management Institute (PMI) and International Cost Estimating and Analysis Association (ICEAA) are desirable.
Strong working knowledge of the FAR, CAS and GAAP.
A minimum10 years of related professional experience of which is a minimum of 5 years of experience specifically in developing cost estimates and performing alternate solution analysis and Price/Position to Win assessments.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team of professionals at all levels of the company including briefing executives.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, shape, and communicate costing, pricing, alternative analysis work products.
- Display effective oral and written communications skills, particularly relating to communicating cost model outcomes, pricing strategies, alternate solution approaches, BOE design and development.
- Ability to train other CACI colleagues in estimation best practices.
- Ability to obtain a Secret/Top Secret/TS SCI security clearance as required.
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 582987665Posted: 2020-10-29