Loureiro Contractors Inc. (LCI) has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant for our North Providence, RI office.
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the Project Manager, Superintendent, and the Senior Vice President.
- Ensures required sub-contractors complete certified payrolls; reviews to ensure all are in order; submits same to the owner (state, city, CM) or owner’s representative;
- As applicable, tracks sub-contractors so that they are meeting special hiring requirements (minority DBE/MBE goals) and/or are making good faith efforts to do so;
- Assists the Project Manager with a variety of reports- staffing to fee, work plans, schedules, budgets, etc. and follows through on obtaining fully executed consultant agreements;
- Creates/sets up a project filing system; establishes procedures for annual audits by various public agencies; develops construction processes manual and trains employees as required;
- May serve as primary communication link between project team and consultants and may attend client meetings as necessary;
- For projects in the construction phase, logs all RFIs, submittals, invoices, filing, and produces weekly construction job reports and budgets;
- Attend Job meetings.
- 2-year degree or equivalent work experience desired;
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience;
- Construction experience preferred but not necessary;
- Strong computer skills including MS Office;
- Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles;
- Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Dedicated and hard-working;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Prior administrative assistant experience with a construction company is a plus;
- Above-average organizational skills.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of a Field Administrator, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
Loureiro Contractors, Inc. (LCI) is a Connecticut-based contractor with a broad range of experience in infrastructure development, environmental remediation and demolition. Our in-house capabilities include: site work; concrete construction; soil, groundwater and sediment remediation; roadways; bridges; earth retaining systems; underground utilities; and UST removal and replacement.
EEO/AAP Statement Loureiro Engineering Associates Inc. is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Posting ID: 597392646Posted: 2021-01-16