LinQuest is seeking a Cloud Engineer who can architect and aide Software Developers in their choice and implementation of services within an AWS environment. The position will reside within our Chantilly Office. We are looking for this position to help Software Developers to navigate through all their cloud computing needs, including infrastructure design, maintenance, and support and planning, and everything in between. Not only are you experienced in cloud-based tech, but you have a firm grasp of IaaS and PaaS technologies, and have intimate knowledge of how best to customize these attributes to our customer needs. Not only can you help us connect the dots for our customers but we are looking for you to expand our cloud capabilities over time. * Provide systems administration functions for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
* Manage Amazon Web Service Cloud environments leveraging services such as VPC, EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3, Cloud Formation, CloudWatch, IAM, etc.
* Maintain and create cloud compute instances, storage, and other cloud services.
* Provide continual improvement recommendations for engineering and administration of cloud structure, processes, and practices.
* Coordinate with Security and DevOps Teams to ensure system compatibility and follow best practices.
* Coordinate with software development teams for architecture design and troubleshooting.
* Provide Tier-2 and Tier-3 cloud support services in a 24x7 support organization.
* Develop automation required automation scripts
* Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
* Manage IT system infrastructure and processes related to these systems.
* Provide support for the escalation and communication of status.
Required Skills: * Proficient in managing Linux and Windows Server Operating Systems.
* Proficient in DevOps and automation works using tools like AWS Cloud Formation, Ansible, Chef, Vagrant, Terraform, Puppet, Git, Docker, Kubernetes
Desired skills: * AWS Certifications
* Strong interpersonal skills, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills
* Able to work in teams in a dynamic and geographically-distributed environment
* Deploy monthly security patches and updates.
* Fundamental understanding of system architecture design.
* Perform daily application updates and maintenance functions.
Required Experience: * 3 to 5 years' experience in IT support, or DevOps, or Cloud Infrastructure Support, or IT development and management
* Security+ Certification
* Applicant must have 3 to 5 years' experience of effectively communicating, interacting, and work experience with developers or external organizations in a customer support role.
* Active TS/SCI clearance required to be considered for this position Qualifications Licenses & Certifications Required TS/SCI
Posting ID: 602956992Posted: 2021-02-17