The Director of Sales Effectiveness is responsible for the strategic development and management of initiatives that ensure productivity and effectiveness of the NMC Group of Companies sales organization. This highly motivated individual will foster close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success. This position is the Sales and Customer Experience connector who will achieve and sustain results by creating buy-in of creative solutions with key cross-functional stakeholders: Sales Leadership, Executive Staff, IT, Finance, Marketing, Customer Experience, Talent Development and Professional Services.
Essential & Primary Job Duties:
- Manages and works with business leaders on functions essential to sales force productivity. These include pipeline management, territory management, reporting, quota setting, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation & administration, change management, and recruiting & onboarding of sales force talent.
- Responsible for developing the interconnection between sales, marketing, and parts & service to provide a customer-centric and unified experience that maintains and grows the customer base.
- Develops strategies to increase sales effectiveness and efficiency by fostering an organization of continuous process improvement for our sales teams.
- Works closely with the Sales and Operations teams to provide consistent messaging to customers and employees, and to foster growth, profitability and Customer Satisfaction in the region.
- Works collaboratively with the CRM Development Team to continuously improve the CRM system to optimize customer centricity, enhance functionality for the sales users and maximize reporting outputs.
- Develops and maintains processes to capture and communicate key customer & competitive intelligence (ie. competitive pricing, lost sales, product selection rationale, etc.) within the CRM system.
- Drives successful deployment and adoption of our CRM tool for the sales organization, ensuing data accuracy and completeness.
- Develops & leads initiatives to drive NMC total solutions and cross selling across the organization.
- Works with leadership team to implement, track and report key metrics to drive performance. Develop full reporting suite to ensure that the sales leadership team can effectively monitor sales performance across all roles and geographies.
- Works with OEM representatives as needed to provide feedback and drive initiatives
- Oversees events (tradeshows, customer, association, etc.) and supervises our Event Manager.
- Leads & supervises our ISR(s) ensuring the specific outbound call focus aligns with key Marketing & Sales initiatives.
- Lead Customer Experience across all the NMC Group of Companies & across all departments. Includes but not limited to: Supervising our CX Manager, new employee onboarding, working closely with NMC Customer survey vendor(s), be the CX liaison to NMC and OEM, survey alert management/communication, reporting & communication, continuous CX improvement, CX training & development, and collaboratively creating/driving the NMC CX strategy.
Tell Us About Yourself
- We are interested in knowing the nuts and bolts of who you are, so tell us about your proud moments and accomplishments that got you to where you are today.
- We are looking for a seasoned sales leader and professional so tell us about your related experiences, qualifications and education.
- Let us know how your background aligns with this position’s responsibilities.
*If you have any questions prior to applying, please reach out to our Recruiting team at email@example.com or 402-891-7555.
- Medical (and FSA/HSA plans), Dental, Vision Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and In-house Training Dept.
- Paid Military Leave
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Safety Glasses and Boot Program
Enova is redefining the way industry attracts, engages, and develops people. We build workplaces where careers in the industrial sector are the first choice of great talent. With more than 100 years of combined experience, Enova’s customized approach to talent attraction, engagement, and development helps organizations spend less time with reactive HR functions and more time with proactive business solutions.
Enova is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. Enova Group, LLC. shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Posting ID: 597188946Posted: 2021-01-15