BASIC PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Maintain all plant equipment including production machinery and facilities equipment. Ensure a safe, clean work environment with a strong focus on quality and productivity.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly preventive maintenance on all plant equipment.
- Perform trouble shooting, problem solving and countermeasure activities on all production and facility equipment.
- Dismantle machines or equipment using hand tools or power tools to examine parts for defects and repair or replace.
- Complete daily maintenance of status reports.
- Work with and coordinate any contractor activity.
- Complete a daily machine start-up and warm-up process.
- Complete production start-up quality audits.
- Provide training, guidance, and support to team members with machine operations.
- Proficiency in applying SPC techniques to complement TQC operating philosophy (i.e., charting, problem solving, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience in programming and troubleshooting PLC and SLC ladder logic using both RS Logix and 6200 series software.
- Experience in operator interface programming such as panel views.
- Familiarity with different servo controlled systems.
- Ability to read and/or interpret engineering drawings (electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical)
- Proficiency with computer aided drawing software, i.e. AutoCAD.
- Ability to size electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic circuits.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of any proprietary business-related information to which entrusted
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled area (where applicable)
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs on a consistent basis.
EnovaPremier is a certified Minority Business Enterprise and a tier 1 automotive supplier.
Posting ID: 601425092Posted: 2021-01-26