We are seeking a Member Services Representative to join our team!
What we offer:
- Great growth opportunities - we are a dynamic and growing company!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance benefits (Full Time positions only).
- A sparkling clean work environment (where we all pitch in to keep the club pristine!)
- FREE Black Card Membership!
- Set Schedule
- 401(k) with generous employer match
As a member of our staff, you will be responsible for providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests, ensuring an exceptional "Judgement Free" member experience!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Greet members and guests, providing exceptional customer service and doing your best to make members feel comfortable and welcomed!
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check in members, provide tours of the club and sign up new members, log amenities and communicate updates and billing issues to members and guests.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Utilize company computer system to assist with new memberships, membership cards, change of address and billing or payment questions.
- Handle sensitive and confidential member information and agreements.
- Go above and beyond to keep the front desk area and lobby clean and orderly.
- Regular facility cleaning and upkeep such as mopping, trash removal, cleaning windows and mirrors, and re-racking weights.
- Check in members, provide tours of the club and sign up new members, log amenities and communicate updates and billing issues to members and guest.
- Regular cleaning of all exercise equipment and tanning beds.
- Regular restroom and shower area cleaning and stocking.
Qualifications and Physical Demands:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Continual standing and walking during your shift.
- Continual talking to members and potential members in person and on the phone during your shift.
- Must be able to lift 45 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Posting ID: 599079265Posted: 2021-01-18