Core One Solutions: We are mission focused. Our mission is to be at the forefront of devising analytical, operational, and technical solutions to the most complex national security challenges by delivering superior advice, building trusted partnerships, and augmenting the capabilities of our clients. Core One puts people first. Core One is dedicated to attracting top talent in the intelligence and defense industries to deliver world-class expertise to our customers. Because Core One seeks committed professionals with a proven track record of experience in our industries, we offer a competitive compensation package that puts our employees first. Core One's leadership team is made up of professionals who have extensive government and on-site contractor experience. Therefore, we understand the importance of our employees' contribution to our customers' various missions and look for future company leaders with exceptional on-site performance and an entrepreneurial drive. We are seeking a Technical Operations Instructor that will be responsible in supporting specialized training requirements for multiple Programs of Instruction (POI). Essential Responsibilities & Functions:
• Conduct basic certification training, mission-specific training and sustainment training for multiple POI supporting specialized customer requirements.
• Develop lesson plans, generates training aids and administer courseware. • Plan and coordinate course schedules and daily learning activities with fellow instructors, external offices, training providers and other stakeholders.
• Conduct academic lecture, lead guided discussions and demonstrate tactics.
• Provide hands-on instruction, coaching and mentoring.
• Design, orchestrate and administer practical exercises and Field Training Exercises to reinforce and develop student knowledge, skill and operational judgment. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Knowledge of the radio frequency spectrum and modern radio frequency communication infrastructures (propagation, modulation types, data rates, multiplexing/demultiplexing methods).
• Extensive on-the-ground experience in OCONUS technical operations.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Works effectively with adjacent teams; personnel in other contracts, offices, or agencies to complete joint projects requiring coordination and teamwork to achieve mutual objectives.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize work, adapt to changing deadlines, and maintain focus on mandatory task completion.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. • Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint). • Excellent organizational skills to address complex issues.
• Strong time management skills. • Curriculum development or training experience is preferred.
• Instructor experience is preferred.
• Other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
• Must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
• Must be operationally certified through a recognized Federal Government training pipeline/program.
• Must have experience working directly for the Federal Government.
• Must be well-versed in IC counterintelligence and Operations Security principles. • BS/BA (or equivalent experience) in instructional design and development, workforce education and training, facilitation, or strategic communications with five (5+) years of related work experience.
• Three (3+) years of instructor experience is desired.
Posting ID: 602926332Posted: 2021-03-01