Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Weaffectionately refer to our housekeeping staff and rooms attendants as the"heart of the house!" By adhering to the highest qualityof industry standards, our housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. We're looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want torewardhardworkwith some fun on the mountain.
SAFETY & PEACE OF MIND:
- All employees will begin their work experience by participating in comprehensive safety training.
- Face coverings, physical distancing, daily health screenings and temperature checks will be mandatory.
- More details on our policies can be found here.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintains a friendly andcourteous demeanor at all times.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas and hallways
- Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilet,cleans mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guestrestrooms.
- Washes all hard floor areas by hand to remove dirt and soiled areas.
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to remove dust and cobwebs.
- Strips bed of all linen and remakes with fresh, checking bedspread, blankets and bed pads for cleanliness, replacing if soiled.
- Vacuums rooms, public areas and hallways, operating vacuums weighing up to 35lbs., and lifting/moving heavy furniture
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
Plus there are some great perks new Vail Resorts Housekeeping Staff can enjoy!!!
- Complete training and orientation.
- Unique benefits including free ski passes, free ski lessons, transportation, retail, and food discounts.
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos - preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. - required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting - preferred
- Experience on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer) - preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal - preferred
- High school diploma - preferred
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
At Okemo, we've got 2,200 vertical feet of positive outlook and it shows. Culture is what we teach. And service with a smile is the linchpin of our philosophy. Every interaction with our guests-on and off the mountain, at the golf courses, Adventure Zone and at the Evolution Bike Park, is an opportunity to turn a skier, rider, golfer, or recreational enthusiast into a lifelong member of our family. Our employees reflect this attitude by having fun doing what they do best: creating a memorable recreational experience! www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 282036