Locations: This is a remote position with preference to candidates who live in Virginia, Texas, Arizona, and Washington State.
The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for managing Envera Health's client accounts to deliver superior management of the existing scope of work in order to grow new business. Daily activities will include managing strategic executive contacts for designated accounts, managing existing expectations and service delivery levels on current services, identifying new service opportunities per account and supporting EVP, Growth in registered net new and partner generated sales activities. This position will work directly with potential or existing clients as well as Envera’s internal staff to align efforts and communications.
- Acts as a key leader on Envera’s Management Team with direct responsibility for the delivery of Envera’s financial and strategic goals.
- Manages strategic accounts through initial design, onboarding, client advocacy and growth of programs and services.
- Leads account management activities that are directed at achieving Envera Health's sales, profitability, cash flow targets and business goals for assigned accounts.
- Drives account management outcomes ultimately resulting in additional scope of service per client and strong renewal rates with higher Total Contract Value per client.
- Supports designated new sales efforts by assisting in net new sales opportunities, partnering with EVP, Growth on moving prospects along the sales pipeline, delivering sales materials and information as necessary while supporting new sales activities as needed.
- Supports partnership sales activities including connecting with all Envera strategic partners, supporting EVP, Growth in following-up with all partner sales opportunities as needed.
- Utilizes Salesforce for account management sales activities, business processes/workflows as well as creates standardized reports, manages scorecards, targeting, market analytics, prospecting, and ad-hoc reports in order to grow current accounts.
- Provides service as liaison to Client Success, Product Management and Operations to help maintain current contractual obligations for current accounts as well as provide input into potential growth opportunities.
- Acts as liaison to Marketing to support Envera go-to-market activities including development of use cases, white papers, demos and reports.
- Actively supports and promotes the company’s core values and objectives through all interactions.
- Up to 50% travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Masters preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in sales, account management; preferably on the provider side
- Ability to identify needs of potential clients and offer company-based solutions to provide a positive ROI
- Possess excellent analytical skills, problem-solving skills and decision-making
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of the Salesforce platform, including implementation best practices, systems analysis procedures, project techniques and practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to read and interpret contract language
- Prior experience working in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Prior experience working in a call center sales environment is a plus
Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Envera Health is an engagement services partner committed to making healthcare better. Through our people, managed services, data and technology, Envera delivers an ecosystem of connectivity to strengthen health systems, drive growth, and deliver better, more connected and coordinated care. Our complete continuum of customized solutions support today’s consumer demands by engaging and retaining patients to build relationships that last.
Truth, Humanity, Joy, Accountability, Collaboration, Performance
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 593625518Posted: 2021-01-22