We are HIRING!
Are you looking for a career at a fast-paced environment, where you hard work and dedication will pay off?
Are you a team player, who sets goals in order to get the job done and would like to use your skills to grow with a great company?
Then, this Production Line Associate position is right for you!
About the company: Founded in 1995 EnviroPAK is a premier manufacturer of molded pulp packaging that is quickly replacing materials such as Styrofoam and plastic wrap for packaging purposes. Using recyclable materials and an innovative manufacturing process, EnviroPAK's mission is to offer world-class sustainable packaging solutions that are also environmentally friendly. Check our page at: https://enviropak.com/
Position: Full time, Hourly- Direct hire.
Shift -1st shift- 6:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday- WEEKENDS OFF!
Pay -$12.00/hour + Perfect Attendance Bonus (up to $0.50/hour additional)
Reports To -Shift Supervisor
Position: Production Line Associate
Works on a production line collecting, counting, stacking, and palletizing freshly molded pulp product parts per the required count/number and quality specifications of each palletized order.
- Quickly and continuously identify, collect, stack and sequence uniquely numbered parts from the conveyor line to build palletized product orders
- Construct square uniform pallets with the correct pallet counts and pallet tags per each unique part number
- Perform visual quality inspections of product and remove non-quality parts to meet quality inspection standards and ensure that only high-quality product is palletized
- Perform secondary duties as assigned by the Supervisor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment collecting, stacking, and palletizing product from machines running at different speeds
- Ability to count, sequence, and calculate quickly
- Ability to meet individual/position-specific hourly production goals
- Ability to rotate, work, and meet production goals of several line positions within a shift
- Ability to conduct accurate quality inspection and meet the company's quality inspection standards
- Ability to work standing throughout an entire shift
- Ability to operate simple machinery for moving materials
- Ability to work in a non-climate-controlled work environment
Why work at EnviroPAK?
- We have a starting pay of $12.00/hour with consistent Perfect Attendance Bonuses (up to $0.50/hour!), and well-defined opportunities for bonuses, raises, and promotions!
- 4-Day workweek with Friday, Saturday, Sunday OFF!
- Clear paths for career growth with an organization that believes strongly in promoting from within.
- Report to, collaborate with, and learn from longstanding EnviroPAK employees who started as Level I Associates and have grown to become Supervisors, Managers, and Leaders of The Company.
- Friendly, cohesive teams that work collaboratively to meet the production needs and goals for the shift and company.
- Opportunity to represent an innovative, award-winning industry leader and St. Louis based employer.
*IMPORTANT NOTE -Due to the number of openings and high application volume, unfortunately we are not able to return calls regarding application status. Applicants selected to move forward in the process will always be notified by email. Please ensure your email address is correct on your resume/application and that you review your inbox and spam folders. Thank you very much for applying with us!
Posting ID: 597784397Posted: 2021-01-22