- COVID-19 Testing for Minute Clinic at client locations.
- 3 week days and every other weekend, M-F 10 hrs Sat 8 hrs Sun 7 hrs; (If you can travel to more than one location you can get up to 38-40 hours)
- The Medical Assistant will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID19: patient registration in EPIC EMR, insurance verification, point of care test specimen collection/processing, notifying patient of results, educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results.
- Additional responsibilities include maintaining infection control and lab processing requirements.
- Testing location will be based at client locations both inside and outside the store.
- Required PPE will be available as appropriate. Role requires candidates to screen in patients in a fast-paced environment.
- Although the role is assigned to one particular location, travel may be required to nearby locations based on screening needs.
- Contract extension may be possible on a case-by-case basis depending on location and community testing needs.
- Training and orientation will be provided prior to start.
Compunnel Inc. has always been and will always be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Where every individual, solely on their merit, qualification and competency not only has equal economic opportunity but also for recruiting, training and career development. Our 2000+ members reflect a culture of diversity and inclusion and bring their authentic, original and best selves to work. Our inhouse team who looks over no discriminate against any employee and puts affirmative actions has full support of our Chief executive officer Andy Gaur and its top leaders branched out across Compunnel.
Posting ID: 595658699Posted: 2021-01-16