A Baker's Crust dishwasher is vital to the sanitation and efficient operation of our kitchens and dining rooms. An unsanitary environment is not only unhealthy and unsafe, but can irreparably damage the Baker's Crust brand image.
More specifically, a Baker's Crust dishwasher:
- handles all food, storage and cleaning activities in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards;
- adheres to all federal, state and local regulations pertaining to food storage, cleaning and preparation;
- operates all dish washing equipment and handles all restaurant small wares with care;
- checks and maintains operating condition of dish washing equipment;
- quickly identifies and addresses sanitary conditions that are inconsistent with Baker's Crust standards;
- is flexible in performing sanitation related tasks as requested; and,
- works well with other members of the Baker's Crust team.
To be considered for this position, a candidate must:
- be 16 years of age or older;
- have a minimum of one year of full-service restaurant or hospitality experience (preferred);
- be able to prioritize and address multiple tasks in an appropriate way;
- be able to stand and walk for eight to ten hours, lift 45 pounds, and bend, climb or walk in hot, wet, damp and confined spaces; and,
- possess written and verbal skills sufficient for effective communication with staff and management.
Posting ID: 584006265Posted: 2021-02-28