Care Connections At Home is expanding rapidly and actively seeking several skilled home health nurses. We work with clients of all ages and backgrounds who require daily care in their homes. Most of our clients are elderly and have multiple co-morbidities. We are looking for nurses with recent acute care experience and who are compassionate and thoughtful. If you are an energetic nurse who enjoys working for a rapidly expanding company, then Care Connections At Home will be an excellent match for you!
We currently have openings in Sarasota, Lee, DeSoto, and Collier counties.
- RN accredited program graduate
- 5+ years of acute care experience
- FL RN license
- Home care experienced a plus.
- Provides direct patient care as ordered by the client’s physician. Includes wound management, IV Infusion, medication management, and client/family education.
- Responsible for following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help achieve positive outcomes.
Benefits of Joining Care Connections At Home:
- Flexible scheduling
- Pay range negotiable with increases based on performance, and customer feedback
- Time and one- half rate of pay for worked holidays
- Bi-weekly in-person orientation with a virtual meeting alternative; get to work quickly.
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Bonus opportunities
- Online training available
- Paid continuing education and BLS certification renewals
- Supportive leadership team
We would love to talk with you about our job opportunities. Join the Care Connections At Home team!
Posting ID: 597160813Posted: 2021-01-06