Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. ManTech has been dedicated to supporting customers in the U.S. Federal market for over 50 years. We are quiet professionals with a mission focus. We are a nimble organization that can operate at the pace of our customers. As part of this rapidly growing team, you will help build our largest and most strategically important business with U.S. Government customers. Join an entrepreneurial team within the Innovations & Capabilities Office to help shape the future of businesses by consulting with customers to use technology to securely connect with customers, employees and partners. The CyberNext Technical Focus Area (TFA) is working on the next generation of adaptive, cognitive cyber security solutions. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Senior Cybersecurity Data Analyst to join the CyberNext TFA team in the Northern Virginia area or remote work. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: * Work with the CyberNext TFA team and the Automation, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence (A3) TFA team to design and deploy cybersecurity-specific data analytics products and platforms for testing and evaluation.
* Work with the CyberNext TFA team to perform various testing methodologies to assess vendor products for suitability of inclusion in ManTech offerings.
* Help maintain an internal knowledge base regarding products and solutions.
* Work with the CyberNext TFA to identify products for testing and evaluation.
* Work with the CyberNext TFA to support internal and external customers from an SME perspective.
* Work with the CyberNext TFA to help architect solutions.
* Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other events as required.
Basic Qualifications: * A Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, or related science or technical field.
* A minimum of (5) five-years of hands-on cybersecurity data analytics work, hunt team support, and/or cloud security analysis
* Experience and skills in cybersecurity data collection and collection system engineering.
* Experience deploying, testing, and modifying analytic algorithms in real-world environments for performing cybersecurity analysis.
* Fluency in at least one scripting language such as Python (preferred), Bash, WMI, etc.
* Fluency in at least one data analysis language or platform such as R, Python Pandas, MATLAB, etc.
* Familiarity with cloud service provider environments (Google, AWS, Azure, etc.) analytics algorithms and the usage thereof. Preferred Qualifications: * A Certified Information System Security Professional (CISS) or SANS GIAC certification
* (10) ten-years of hands-on cybersecurity analysis roles
* Technical cloud engineering certification such as Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer, Google Professional Data Engineer, AWS Certified Security - Specialty Security Clearance Requirements: * U.S. Citizen, with an Active TS (active SCI preferable) Physical Requirements ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.