Erewhon Organic Market and Cafes strive to sell only the purest, ethically and sustainably produced foods, wellness and beauty items, and household goods.
We support local organic farmers and growers; we partner with suppliers who share our concerns, values, and help build our communities by listening and learning together. We recycle, reuse and minimize waste as much as possible, and act in ways that protect the resources of our planet.
We are building a team of passionate, committed individuals who each play a vital role in making Erewhon a special place. If you are looking for a CAREER and want to be part of something bigger, we'd love to hear from you.
What You Will Do:
- Provide excellent and responsive customer service to our patrons, staff, and leadership.
- Work with the team and coordinate guest traffic at our retail locations.
- Drive/handle customer vehicles with the highest level of attention.
- Work in a fast paced and busy environment.
- Have first rate etiquette and professionalism qualities towards our customers.
- Ability to assist customers with loading/unloading of purchased items.
- Compliance with company rules, policies and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to work during high business periods; flexible schedule.
What You Will Bring:
- Must have a Valid California Drivers’ License with no tickets or accidents within the last 3 years
- Must be 21+ of age due to company insurance policies.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- Must drive both manual and automatic transmission.
- Must have a professional demeanor and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to stand/walk/drive consistently throughout the work shift.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and follow directions well.
What We Offer:
- We pay more than the LA market rate for Valet positions; hourly pay is negotiable based on your experience.
- Opportunity for tips, evenly shared among Valet teammates.
- We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401K plan with match, and a 20% discount to all of our store locations for all employees.
Erewhon Markets is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Posting ID: 596835632Posted: 2021-01-18